KAUM GIBT ES DEN TRAXXAS TRX4m BRONCO, DEFENDER, CHEVROLET K10 AND FORD F150 PICKUP TRUCK SIND AUCH DIE ERSTEN FURITEK MODS UND TUNING UPGRADES VERFÜGBAR.
Furitek BETTLE Titanium (Rainbow) Comp Chassis
The new Titanium BETTLE Comp Chassis is designed with performance and style for the new TRAXXAS TRX-4M. It is designed with multiple shock mounting positions for maximum flex. Super lightweight by using high quality titanium Grade 5 and light weight CNC delrin materials, it’s much lighter than stock plastic frame. The titanium colors are just exotic. Get yours today!
2 x Titanium side frames with rainbow colors
2 x CNC aluminum standoffs
1 x Carbon fiber electronics tray
1 x CNC Delrin Roof cover
All hardwares included.
This chassis is designed as comp style without a need of a body.
Introducing the Furitek STINGER brushless power system for TRX-4M, the system includes the Micro Komodo 1212 3450kv with lighter and smaller size yet very powerful at low speed but also more
powerful and fast at high speed, a Lizard Pro esc. The motor is designed with high torque at low speed crawling and with a special firmware from the Lizard Pro ESC, this motor is super smooth without
any cogging at both low and high speed operation. This power system is a complete drop-in combo for TRX-4M even compatible with stock battery.
With Furitek FURICAR mobile phone app and Bluetooth module, users can set up any parameters on the run without touching the truck, creating seamless adjustments for your favorite settings.
- A smaller and lighter brushless motor Micro Komodo for low C.G. setup same like stock
- High performance and powerful 30A/50A brushless ESC with FOC technology
- Bluetooth module for wireless connection
- Precision CNC brass pinion for long-lasting operation
- Powerful at low speed but also more powerful and fast at high speed
- High torque at low speed crawling
- Super smooth without any cogging at both low and high speed operation¬
- Compatible with stock battery
- Lifetime FREE firmware upgrade!
- 1 x LIZARD PRO 30A/50A BRUSHED/BRUSHLESS ESC FOR FCX24 WITH FOC TECHNOLOGY with enclosing plastic case
- 1 x built-in Bluetooth module
- 1 x Micro Komodo 1212 3450KV brushless motor
- 1 x 11T CNC Steel Pinion
Motor Features and Specs
- 12 Pole hi-torque motor design.
- Super thin (0.2 mm) stator laminations---lower eddy losses---maximizes efficiency.
- Japansese NMB --High RPM ABEC5 bearings.
- Precision balanced rotor, smoothness for best reliability and maximum RPM.
- CNC machined 6061 T6 billet aluminum heatsink can.
- Precision engineered for maximum energy conversion.
- High purity and higher temperature single copper windings, lower copper losses,
very good heat dissipating, maximizes efficiency.
- KV (RPM/Motor) – 3450
- No-load current @10V – 0.7A
- Watt – 120W
- Battery – 2-3S
- Resistance – 0.16 Ohms
- Max Current – 10A
- Slot/Pole – 12
- Motor size (mm) – 15.5x20.6
- Shaft (mm) – 1.5x6
- Weight (g) – 17.5
ESC Features and Specs
- Support sensorless brushless DC and brushed DC motor (config via app, default is brushless)
- FOC (Field-oriented control) technology
- Plug & Play designed for FMS FCX24 crawlers
- 5V/ 6.5V 2.5A Built-in BEC (config via app)
- Support 2S-3S lipo battery - Mini size and lightweight
- Super easy programming via App on both Android and IOS
- Firmware update available (Bluetooth module required)
- Real-time telemetry up to 10Hz
- Support 2S-3S lipo battery
- BIG BEC: 5V or 6.5V 2.5A (No additional BECs necessary when using big Servos)
- Constant current: 30A
- Burst current: 50A
- Built-in power switch
- Built-in bluetooth module
- Dimension (mm): 28(L)x 15.5(W)
- Weight: 3.7 gramm